A) Students’ Safety
1. If you wish to see your child/ward, please obtain a visitor pass at the security post and proceed to the General Office for assistance.
2. If you need to take your child/ward home during curriculum time, please inform your child/ward’s Form Teacher in advance.
3. Please wait for your child/ward outside the school (at Gate A, B or C) during dismissal time.
4. Parents who are driving should drop off/pick up their children at Gate C and not along the main road at Gate A or B. This is to ensure students and other road users will be safe and not be inconvenienced.
5. Parents/Visitors are not allowed to drive into the school premises during school hours. Please park at the multi-storey car park opposite the school.
6. Impress upon your child/ward the danger of running along corridors and up and down the staircases.
B) Communication with the School
1. Please update any changes to your contact numbers with your child’s/ward’s Form Teacher.
2. Home supervision and support is necessary to ensure your child/ward’s performance in school. Kindly check your child’s/ward’s written work assigned by the teachers updated in their Student Diary. The Student Diary can be used to facilitate two way communication with the teachers.
3. Please inform your child’s/ward’s Form teacher if your child has a medical condition and is unable to participate in physical activities.
4. A Letter of consent will be issued to your child/ward if he/she is required to come to school for CCA, remedial, supplementary lessons, learning journeys etc.
1. Please label your child’s/ward’s personal belongings. Teach your child not to leave his/her belongings unattended at all times.
2. Name tags should be ironed onto the right side of blouses/shirts and PE T-shirts.
3. If your child forgets to bring pocket money to school, he/she can approach the staff at the General Office for assistance.
4. The school encourages students to engage in silent reading before the flag-raising ceremony.