HPB Home-School Partnership
Health Promotion Board (HPB) would like to share the updated resources for your parents to bridge Home-School Partnership, for a healthier lifestyle for children and parents.
Parents’ Newsletters (Editions 1 and 2 out of 3)
Edition 1: Sharing of HPB programmes for students in schools, and how parents can continue building healthy habits at home for their children. The first edition (in the series of 3) addresses the following questions:
- What types of healthy food are sold in my child’s school?
- How can I continue preparing healthy food at home for my child?
- Embark on the “One-Week Eat Healthy” Challenge with your children!
- Does my child’s school provide any programmes to help with stress?
- Vaping: What is it?
- How do I keep safe, hygiene and clean at home?
[New!] Edition 2: What parents can do to help their children through big transitions like transition to Primary or Secondary School.
- What can your child expect in terms of the transition of food served in preschool and primary school.
- How can I prepare my child to make good food decisions in school?
- How do I help my child through a major transition like a change of schools?
- Start a wellness journal with your child.
- Vaping, The myths and facts. How can you spot signs in your child?
- Role model good personal hygiene habits