Farrer Park Hospital Community Day 2019
Farrer Park Hospital would like to invite the students and their families to join their hospital’s corporate social responsibilities event, Community Day. This is a day where the students together with their parents will learn more about healthcare and have fun at the same time.
Here is the link to the short video of last year’s event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pVjp7tVN0&feature=youtu.be
For your convenience, they have created a google form for RSVP (https://tinyurl.com/yy9pt9y7).
You can also click on the link from the PDF provided below.
The event is held on 27 April (Saturday) from 11am to 5pm (conducted in carnival style), students and their parents will be able to:
- Learn how to save a life using CPR, AED and First Aid skills
- Exclusive tour around the hospital
- Know various healthcare occupations (Healthcare is not just made up of Drs and Nurses. There are other healthcare professionals e.g. Physiotherapist, radiographer)
- Go through a health check
- Know the rich history of the Farrer Park area